Rent a Sail Boat in Lefkada
Sailing Yachting in
Lefkada & Ionian Greece
CNT Ionian Group gives you the opportunity for Sailing yachting in the superb seas of Ionian Greece.
We are a Local tourist company with professional skippers, located in the island of Lefkada, we cooperate with all Yachting’s Agencies and local businesses. We are at your disposal to advice you about anything you need in our area.
Seize the chance to live a unique sailing experience! Simply fill the follow request and we offer you a Monohull or Catamaran boat of your preference and get ready to relish sailing through the crystal waters of the inviting Ionian Sea where the historical and cosmopolitan Islands will most definitely enchant you!
CNT Ionian Group we are interested in making friends that enjoy sailing and will come back to Ionian Islands many times over to enjoy the great sailing, fantastic weather and beautiful islands on offer!
We are happy to assist in suggesting a suitable boat* for your party and to advise on the best routes to sail according to your preferences.
Live a Unique Sailing Experience
Simply contact us to get started!
Our team are always happy to help you.
What you need to know
All of our bareboats come equipped with any add-ons you may desire and are delivered unmatched customer service. Simply let us know what you need and we will make it happen!
- Please note that you will be required to have your original sailing license at the charter base upon embarkation for checks performed on the spot by the Port Authorities. You should also have a copy of your license and to ensure there are no problems if license is somehow misplaced during your holiday!
- During check-in, you will meet our base team who will conduct the yacht familiarisation briefing and join you in thoroughly inspecting the yacht so as to have an overview on all the yacht’s systems and safety equipment on board. Our base team will also go over any details of your planned route with you and advise you on expected weather conditions during your charter. Check-out is similar in the sense that here too our base staff will inspect the yacht and you will sign the handover papers. This is also a good time for you to share your feedback and any comments you may have regarding the yacht & your overall sailing experience.
- For any technical issue on board, you may call our Base Manager (contact details provided in our Base Information file) and he will immediately advise you. Furthermore, our technical team operates on a 24/7 basis in order to provide our clients with quick & professional assistance whenever and wherever needed.
- The key for sailing charters is simplicity and a minimum of unneeded extras. Casual and breezy beach attire is certainly the order of the day on deck, though for evenings ashore, slacks or a sundress are more appropriate. Rubber soled shoes as opposed to hard soles are recommended aboard our yachts, so bring boat shoes or tennis shoes. For cool or windy evenings, a windbreaker comes in handy and depending on the time of year you are sailing a long sleeved shirt or two just in case you feel chilly is a good idea. Above all, protection from the sun is vital – lots of suntan lotion, wide-brimmed hats or sailing caps, and loose-fitting cotton cover-ups. Don’t forget to pack it all in soft-shell baggage for easy onboard storage.
- The price includes the use of the yacht and its equipment (as per each yacht’s inventory list), marine insurance, all taxes & currently applicable VAT. The price does not include any running expenses necessary for operating the yacht (i.e. fuel, fresh water consumption, travel insurance, trip cancellation or curtailment insurance, food and drinks, port fees if any, etc.) nor any of your personal expenses.
- All of our charter bases are located at main marinas or ports that have nearby shops where you can find everything you need. Upon your arrival, our base staff will advise you on the nearest supermarket for provisioning in the local area. Alternatively you may ask us for our provisioning list in which you can specify the supplies and quantities you require and we can arrange for delivery to your yacht so you are ready to set sail as soon as possible!